Scheduling an Appointment:
Scheduling an appointment is quick and easy. Call (318)299-6334 to schedule your visit today. If you are rescheduling or canceling your appointment, please allow a 24 hour notice.
Upon appointment arrival, please have your current insurance card and photo ID available at check-in.
Wilson Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
216 West Union Street, Suite A
Minden, LA 71055
Hours: Monday – Friday / 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
New patients can save time by printing and filling out paperwork prior to your visit.
- Patient Information Form
- Medical History Form
- Accident-Injury Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Financial Policy Agreement
- Communication Authorization Form
- Pharmacy Information Authorization Form
We accept in & out-of-state workers compensation claims. Please have your employer contact us for more information.
Fees & Billing:
All co-pays are due at the time of your visit.
Once you have received your bill in the mail there are three ways to pay:
- At the clinic: patients can pay their bill at the clinic via Check, Cash, MasterCard, Visa, & Discover. Patients can also call our clinic at (318)299-6334 and pay with the three listed credit cards over the phone. There are NO credit card fees charged by paying over the phone or in office.
- Mail in: Patients can also mail their payments to our outsourced billing company, Athena. Their address is: PO Box 5859 / Bel Fast, ME 04915-5859
- Online: Patients can pay their bill online through the online patient portal. A copy of the bill is sent to the email address on file that includes a link to pay. You may also CLICK HERE to pay through our patient portal with the provided email address.
*If you have any questions regarding your bill, please call (318)377-8855*
Our clinic accepts most insurance plans. It’s our pleasure to file insurance claims for our patients. Please call our office at (318)299-6334 to confirm if a primary physician referral is required. After insurance, any remaining balance is the patient or guardian’s responsibility.
Release of Patient Information:
We do NOT release any patient information without the patient’s consent on the Patient Consent Form. This form is filled out as a new patient and can be updated at any time by filling out a new form and returning it to a member of our front office staff.